Orders over $200
The Perimeter Technologies Basic Ultra Comfort Contact System adds adjustable correction levels and signal frequencies to the Basic system.
The Perimeter package includes the following:
1. Transmitter – The transmitter box is wall mountable and powers up to 5 acres of boundary (additional wire required). The system features an auto safety shutoff after 20 seconds of correction. The PTPCC-200K also includes:
Temp Check – Ensures the boundary field is stable with fluctuations in temperature
Wire Check – Helps compensate for certain wire issues to maintain a consistent boundary signal. (this feature does not compensate for broken wire)
12X Battery Check – Monitors the status of the training collar battery every two hours
2. Receiver Collar – the battery powered collar features comfort contact probes made of soft rubber rather than metal. The collar is waterproof and delivers progressive correction levels as the dog approaches the boundary.
3. 500 feet of boundary wire
4. 50 boundary flags and 2 splices
5. FREE Experts Guide to Training and Installation – 90 pages of tips, tricks, and instruction. Fully illustrated to help you properly install your fence and train your dog.
6. FREE WIRE BREAK REPAIR KIT – Have a wire break somewhere in the boundary line? This kit helps you find and repair any breaks. Includes a few feet of 20-gauge boundary wire, 1 RF Choke, 2 Waterproof Wire Capsules, 2 Wire Nuts, and illustrated instructions. ($14.95 value)