Hiring A Contractor to Install Your Dog Fence
So you want to put in a underground dog fence, and you know what kind of system you want, but you can’t put it in yourself. Who should you turn to do the installation for you?
- First,check your assumptions. Installing a system is not at all difficult. For an inground system like the Innotek IUC-5100, it can be as easy as stapling or ziptieing the boundary wire to an existing fence. For wireless systems, like Petsafe’s PIF-300 wireless fence, installation is even easier just push a button and you are ready to go. Even if you are burying the wire, renting a trencher can make the whole exercise much easier than you think.
- If money is not an issue, a professional installation is a good way to go. These guys have a lot of experience installing systems and can do yours in a snap. The Invisible Fence Company does good work. Although all the actual installation and training is done through local franchises, so quality can vary. Ask to talk to the actual person who is going to be training your dog as this is the most important part of the installation. You want to make sure that they are a good fit for your dog and that you trust their judgment. Expect it to cost in the $1,500 to $2,000 range for a one acre installation.
- The Local Handyman could easily do an installation even if they have never done it before. You can expect it to cost you around a day of their time time.
- Landscaping Contractors – some gardening, outdoor lightning, and sprinkler system contractor are also able to put in dog fence systems. They can use the same equipment that they use fo burying outdooor dog fence s
- Local Kids, perhaps even your own can do the installation with a bit of supervision. Installation is not at all difficult,
Now that you have someone to help you with installation, you can concnetrate your energies on the training, the most important part of any system installation.
Our Most Popular Pages
wireless dog containment system ~ dog fence training diy ~ innotek 3000 ~ petsafe large dog ~ innotek sd 2000 reviews ~ twist wire ~ dogtra ef 3000 gold ~ sd 2100 ~ wire trencher ~ dogtek ~ sdf100 ~ best electric dog fence ~ wireless fence review ~ petsafe radio fence ~ innotek wireless dog fence ~ perimeter wifi fence ~ smart dog fence ~ humane contain hc 8000 ~ dog fence jumping ~ pig00 10773 review ~ dog fence driveway ~ petsafe fence ~ dog fence installation ~ dog fence without digging ~ perimeter technologies dog fence ~ innotek iuc 4100 ~ innotek ultrasmart contain n train ~ innotek reviews ~ petsafe electric fence