Marketing Coordinator (Part Time)
Overview: Dallas-based retailer is searching for a part-time (4 hrs/weekday) contractor to help market their website through link building. Role will require substantial interaction with 3rd parties via telephone and e-mail to promote our website. Contractor will work from home with schedule flexibility.
• Position requires a sales/marketing orientation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High proficiency using computers and the internet
• Ability to learn basic HTML and e-commerce marketing techniques (training will be provided by management)
• Some administrative duties required
Terms of employment
• Initial employment will involve a one-month trial phase with potential for long-term employment
• Based on contractor success and business requirements, full-time position possible
• $12 per hour
• Must have a computer with high-speed internet access
• Must be proficient in English
• College degree preferred but not required
• Must like DOGS!
Please e-mail a resume and/or overview of qualifications along with a brief writing sample (i.e., prior college paper, blog post, etc.) to email@example.com