Customer Support Manager (At Home)
Overview: Dallas-based retailer is searching for a full-time (40 hours/week) employee to provide customers solutions for product recommendations and troubleshooting. The role requires substantial interaction with customers via telephone and e-mail. Will work from home. Schedule will require Saturday and Sunday work (minimum of 4 hours each weekend day).
• High energy personality
• Very personable with excellent customer service skills
• Highly motivated self-starter with strong problem solving skills
• Suggestive sales skills a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High proficiency using computers and the internet
• HTML coding skills preferred but not required
• Some administrative duties required
Terms of employment
• Initial employment will involve a 1-2 month trial phase followed by performance review to finalize employment or terminate agreement
• Employment decision is based on overall performance during trial phase
• $25,000 – $30,000 annual salary
• Required work on Saturday and Sunday (typically 4 hours each day in exchange for time off during the week)
• Insurance not provided
• Complete training will be provided
• Must have a computer with high-speed internet access
• Must be proficient in English
• Enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment
• College degree preferred but not required
• Must love dogs!
We do not have any commissions or quotas. Success for the Customer Support Manager will be customer satisfaction. Ownership views this as a long-term opportunity for the right candidate.
Please reply with a resume and a brief writing sample (e.g., college paper, blog post, review of a product, explanation of why you are interested in the position, etc.). firstname.lastname@example.org